Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

It is now 2012, and I am feeling empowered.  Hubby and I have re-prioritized our lives, and I see nothing but good things ahead for us this year.

A NEW DAY


Here's a toast to new beginnings!

My cousin is having a baby, and I needed a card to go with the gift.  I learned this technique in my Saturday Morning Club.  The sun and plants are on watercolor paper.  If you spritz - and I mean spritz, so get a spray bottle with a misty, thin spray setting - and then ink your stamp in the color of your choice, you can stamp onto the damp paper.  I love the way it looks.  It soaks up some of the ink and spreads it out a little.

I hope your new year is amazing.  I wish nothing but wonderful things for each and every one of you!

Ringing in the new...

No comments:

Post a Comment