Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Night Downtime

My idea of a perfect Sunday night: a fruity wine cooler, a husband occupied by RedZone, and a whole scrapbook table full of possibilities.

I have been pulling 60 hour weeks for the past three months and I am exhausted.  All my free time has been taken up by housework and spending some well-deserved time with loved ones (that last one is NOT a bad thing).  But a lot of personal things have gone unattended.  I have been proud of myself lately tho - between last weekend and tonight, I have gotten 14 scrapbook pages done and three cards.  The cards I have displayed below.  50% of materials for these cards was provided by you, Susan, so thank you!

I finished my OT work early today and decided I needed to unwind.  My boss's last day is Tuesday, since she will be having surgery.  Guess who gets left in charge?  Moi!  I am excited and nervous at the same time.  But the wine cooler did some good, and I am very happy with my little sweeties below....

1 comment:

  1. Oooooooh, I love the sun! Our Target did not have the letters (I was there today). Any chance you can pick one up for me? I hope we can get together and craft soon :) Excellent work there ma'am....

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue

    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete