Sunday, February 6, 2011

And the beat goes on...

Well, January flew by, and I didn't post.  So I will do a double post now to make up for it.  I have been a busy little bee this past week.

There is one month out of the year where no one - not friends nor family - has a birthday.  That month is January.  This gave me time to focus on completing my 2010 scrapbook, complete with attending an All Day Crop (love those!)  However, it seems that 85% of all other birthdays during the year fall between February and May.  Below are the 7 - yes SEVEN - cards I made for the February birthdays.  Oh, and one magnetic Turkey for my Grandpa - he's 79 this year!










I made these cards with Cricut cartridges, both owned and borrowed, and paper, ribbon and other embelishments I already had on hand.  I love Cindy Loo, Preserves and Create A Critter.

Grandpa is a HUGE Jack Daniels fan, so we got him a six pack of the flavored coolers to drink while he is watching the Super Bowl.  The Turkey is a good luck charm - he leaves next week to go to Tennessee to bid on a license to hunt a special breed of turkey in Arizona.  Turkey hunting is his passion and this is the last breed he needs to complete his list.

1 comment:

  1. You amaze me :) Can I be you when I grow up?


    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B

    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete