Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Darker Side of Love...

My husband is not the rose-petals-on-the-bed, long-walks-on-the-beach, sweep-her-off-her-feet kind of guy.  That's usually fine by me, since most of it is too cheesy for me anyway.  So it's no surprise that he rarely whispers sweet nothings in my ear.

The point I am trying to make is that this next card is inspired by the sweetest thing he has ever said to me and will probably ever say to anyone.  He said "I have a small pink spot on my cold black heart just for you".  I almost cried tears of happiness!

It was cut out using the Gypsy, but I couldn't tell you what cartridge.  Susana did it for me, since my Gypsy cords were missing, and she basically designed and cut it for me on her Cricut Expressions.



If you can't read the inside, it says "...and I'm not going anywhere!"

This next card was inspired by the Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge.  I was flipping through the pages of the booklet to get inspiration for my Valentines Day card (see previous posts).  And I came across the Grim Reaper.  I'm not sure if "monster" is the best way to describe him - I would think he would be more at home in a Halloween cartridge, but when I passes his picture, LIGHTBULB!

This is right up my husband's alley...


Front says "I meant it when I said...".  Inside says "...Til Death Do Us Part!"

Hubby is getting one card for our anniversary, and the other one I will tuck away for a romantic moment... hehehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment