Sunday, April 10, 2011

April Showers Bring May Flowers...

Looks like we are going to get a lot of flowers this May!  April has been cold and rainy here in Central Jersey, and it's starting to get to me.  So here is a spring card that hopefully invokes memories of green grass, the smell of flowers and nice, warm weather...

This stamp set is from the Stampin Up! sale-a-bration promotion.  It had the cutest little bees and a smiling sun I just had to find a use for.  The grass is from the same set, but I kept stamping the same image over itself to give the grass a fuller effect.  I stamped the bees and sun on white, cut a circle aorund them, then filled them in with yellow marker.

I am dying to try this card again, but this time with Embossing on the grass.  I ordered my Veramark, but haven't gotten the order in yet.

I hope tomorrow is as nice a day as the weatherman says it will be.  Happy Spring! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment