Tuesday, May 24, 2011

This one is for Aunt Cissy...

The third of twelve challenges for National Scrapbook Day was a Breast Cancer theme.  This is a subject that is close to my heart, as my "second mother" is a 6 year survivor.

Aunt Cissy was my friend's mother, who then because my real Aunt, when I married my friend's cousin.  When I first moved to CT, she took me in like I was her own child and we because very close.

This card is for her.  I used a pink ribbon pin I had for the center.

I used pink cardstock I had on hand, some Mulberry paper (LOVE that stuff!) and I cute all the pink with a little green for a pop.

It was also my first use of my new Sew Easy stitching tool.

To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Go Erin! What a wonderful card for a wonderful person :)

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete