Saturday, July 16, 2011

Show and Tell...

My mother and I had a very fun night last night at my friend Julie's house.  She is a StampinUp! Demonstrator, and she hosted a "Christmas in July" meeting.  I missed my usual buddies - Hi Sue and Jean! - but it was still fun.

We went a little crazy with paper that wasn't exactly Christmas colors, but still worked.  We made a gift card holder, using green and pink paper.  I love this idea, and I plan on making an army of them, so I can be ready for the upcoming holiday season.


Pink and green work oddly well together.  The little pinch of brown adds some depth.  If you lift the front flap, I glue the middle and last flaps together, to get a pocket.

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree, only 6 months left til Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Missed u too, FYI. I forgot I can't eat solid food Mon and Tues :( Want to do movie night instead?

    Sue

    ReplyDelete