Monday, November 21, 2011

Autumn harvest...

Today I am thankful for:
Having somewhere to go when you find yourself alone.

Thanksgiving day is right around the corner.  And my Hubby is on his way to Texas.

In a moment of insanity, I made a promise to my husband that, for his 30th birthday, he could got to a Miami Dolphins football game.  The game that occurred closest to his birthday.

The next time I make him another promise - if ever! - I will be a little more restrictive.

It happened that the Dolphins were playing on Thanksgiving, in Dallas TX.

I didn't have enough time to take off of work, so I am sitting home alone.  Luckily, for the rest of the week, family and friends have stepped in to house me in my time of loneliness.

AUTUMN HARVEST
I am going to plug Creative Memories for a minute...

The scarecrow is from one of their new 2011 Cricut Cartridges and the fence is a double shot of a new paper cutter tool they are showcasing. I made this as part of a make&take at the last crop I attending.

And now it is a card!


Oh, and one more thing...



!!!!!HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait till we have some girl time :)Looks great my friend.

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete