Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Second time is a charm...

OK, so THIS is the card I was trying to put together when I went up into my scrapbooking room last week:

LIGHTS


The string of lights is from the "3 Birds on Parade" Cricut Cartridge.  The front background is embossing and the back (back)ground is sparkle paper.

My other favorite Christmas memory is of Christmas Eve.  It is a tradition for our family to go to church for the Christmas Eve Candlelight Service.  All the lights go out, everyone lights one candle, and we sing "Silent Night" softly.  Then my family piles in the van and heads to Dunkin Donuts for donuts and hot cocoa.  The rest of the night is spent driving around Central Jersey, looking for the best Christmas Light displays.  One family turns their garage into Sesame Street, and right across the street is a Disney wonderland.

I hope your holidays are magical and full of amazing memories.

O Christmas Tree...

No comments:

Post a Comment