Wednesday, December 21, 2011

'Tis the season...

Well, the handpicked, live tree is dying (I am vacuuming EVERYDAY!).  I am eating my own body weight in cookies, catered lunches and chocolate.  I'm staying up past my bed time putting all the last minute touches on Christmas, until my eyes go cross.

'Tis the season!

I have been such a bah-humbug this year.  I have barely taken any Christmas photos.  I had to force myself to make Christmas cards to post and also to give to family members (the ones who got gift cards or scratch offs).  And the gifts were bought by Hubby, and I just slapped as much wrapping paper on them as I could stomach.

And now for the card... :)

Next Year's Tree

This little girl's got the right idea.  There's less needles to vacuum up.


This is a digi stamp from... well, I don't know.  Someone was handing out the kit at a crop.  But the best parts of this card are the jacket and the lights on the tree.  Print the Digi Stamp first on plain paper.  Then either print it again on patterned paper or trace the jacket part using the original stamp.  Stick it over the jacket on the original Digi Stamp.  It gives some nice texture.  Add glitter glue to the tree for lights.

Only a few days left until Christmas.  Can't wait until it is over!

(Just kidding!)

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year...

No comments:

Post a Comment