Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Birthday.....

....to me! :)

My wonderful husband made me stay up last night until midnight so he could give me a birthday kiss.  And as I was falling off to sleep, he said happy birthday 8 more times.  He is so sweet (sometimes lol!)

Life is hectic, but I have a few scrapbooking events coming up, so maybe more posts closer to the end of May.  I have my card club next week and then I am going to the Somerset Expo both days, once with my cousin/friend Kim and the other with scrapbooking soulmate Susan.  Should be loads of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't nice to have someone who loves you? I hope that you had a wonderful birthday and that you enjoy your upcoming events. You and Susan are so talented and gifted individuals, I am glad that you are both sharing your talents with the world.

    ReplyDelete