Saturday, September 10, 2011

Paradise found!

Hubby and I are getting on a cruise ship tomorrow afternoon and we can't wait!  I have been dreaming of a tropical paradise for weeks.

The cruise is actually a destination wedding.  Hubby's cousins are getting married on the island of St. Thomas on the 4th day of the trip.  We are so happy for them!

PARADISE FOUND
A wedding card for a destination wedding.  I saw a neat technique while doing a make-&-take at the Scrapbook Expo back in May.  Use the vellum quotes and ink the edges so they stand out on the page.  I loved this technique so much, I used it on the card I made next (see further down this post).


The paper, vellum quotes and rhinestone flowers I had lying around.  But I used StampinUp! stamps and embossing powder for the embossed flowers on the right.

SUMMERTIME
This card is going into a Card Box I am sending my pen pal, Mara, for her birthday.  The surf boards are a StampinUp! stamp.


Hope you are all having wonderful visions of summer!  See you when we get back!

Miss you!

1 comment:

  1. Holding out on me woman!!! :D Have a wonderful time and see you when you get back.

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete