Tuesday, September 6, 2011

We have a winner!

My apologies for this post being late.  But Hubby and I were honored to be with Susan and her family yesterday, celebrating her birthday!

Thanks to random.org for it's help in picking a winner.  Drum roll please......







Winner is......








......LYNNE!
Congrats, Lynne!  Be on the lookout for an email from me!

She was commentor #8.  Also, you may recognize her name, since she was the lovely lady who kicked off the Anything Goes Birthday Blog Hop!

If anyone wants to check out her blog, go here.


ON ANOTHER NOTE:
For those of you that are curious about what was on the back of the recipe card, it was a recipe for Crockpot Turkey Chili.  Susan has asked me to make this for her on several occasions.  It was accompanied by a box full of the ingredients so she could make her own batch.

Vicki inspired me with her comment (see last post, comment #4 - "Tell me, please..is the recipe for food or is it a scrap recipe, recipe for a happy birthday???").  I had a food recipe in mind when I made the project, but you could absolutely put anything you wanted on the back.  A "recipe" for a happy birthday or a happy marriage, a "recipe" for a kit or card, a "recipe" for a rainy day activity, etc etc.  You have opened up a new world of possibilities, Vicki, so thank you for inspiring me!

Also, I am going to be a guest designer on Sue's blog, sometime in October.  Be on the lookout for my project!
Can't wait until the next blog hop!

1 comment:

  1. And we had a great time, didn't we :D Erin's turkey chili is amazing!!! Congrats to Lynne. FYI, Erin look out for a hop opportunity with Lynne and I that includes BUTTONS

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete